Last week, we posted Getting to the Why Behind Sales as a Service. This week’s post continues the thread… answering more of the questions we get asked on a regular basis.
Why do you stress CRM discipline so much?
- For the good of the organization, you need to pull all your knowledge resources together, so that they can be shared and built upon. When you are working with a true optimized CRM system, actionable information is easily accessible to all team members with a few clicks of the mouse. The “ask Joe” syndrome becomes a thing of the past, and there is no longer the threat of a rep leaving and taking all his/her knowledge out the door.
Why supplement outbound calling with digital marketing?
- Each piece of the puzzle accelerates the effectiveness of the entire process, shortening the sales cycle and increasing productivity. Digital marketing can help to initiate relationships and build brand awareness. It can also support your sales efforts by informing your reps of what prospects are interested in, driving warm leads, and scoring them based upon a pre-defined set of attributes.
Why do I need outbound calling in my sales mix? Isn’t inbound lead gen enough?
- While proponents of inbound marketing will tell you that cold calling is dying a slow death, high performing sales organizations know that nothing could be further from the truth. Although many people research online before they buy, most CEOS and high level executive decision makers aren’t the ones with time on hand to do the searching. They’re also the ones being bombarded by emails. To cut through the noise, you need to pick up the phone.
What do you do differently than a telemarketing firm?
- The answer to that question is, “so much more.” We act as an entire business development arm for our clients. Instead of setting appointments, we uncover opportunities. We build relationships. We act as brand stewards for our clients. We build significant assets in terms of market intelligence. We also pull together an entire territory management system that encompasses CRM development, implementation and marketing automation integration.
How do I maintain control if someone else is running my business development?
- The fact of the matter is if you hire NuGrowth you will likely have MORE control. Our disciplined CRM methodology ensures that you will have a birds-eye view into all activities at any given time. We don’t own the CRM, our clients do. What we do is gather market intelligence and make that CRM into an asset that can be leveraged company-wide. It takes an entire company to deliver on client expectations. Although this might start with the business development rep, it continues with customer service, executive-to-executive relationships and peer-to-peer relationships.
Have more questions? Please get in touch. NuGrowth Solutions will help you grow your business by building and leading integrated sales and marketing programs that generate sales leads, build pipelines and increase sales. Please contact us at 800-966-3051 or fill out a short contact form and we will be in touch.
NuGrowth Solutions delivers outsourced sales and marketing services to leading companies looking for professional brand representation. With an exclusive focus and culture built on net new business, clients achieve outcomes of brand awareness, pipeline development and top line growth.