NuGrowth’s culture is about making a positive impact in each client engagement every day. The people who thrive are disciplined, good listeners, smart, competitive and have a desire to succeed individually as well as elevate the performance of those around them. If that sounds like you, please give us a call or email Organizational Development.
Inside Sales Executive
NuGrowth Solutions is hiring Inside Sales Executives to join our account teams and make an immediate impact. This full-time position offers the opportunity to be a part of a fast growing company and gain valuable sales expertise. We provide sales training and development for individuals that want to build a career in sales and are committed to personal and professional growth.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to delivering sales results on behalf of our clients by driving lead generation, building sales pipelines and generating and closing sales opportunities. Other responsibilities entail:
- Cold-calling, outbound prospecting, and intelligently articulating company value proposition at management and executive levels.
- Identifying and developing relationships with key decision makers across various organizations, organizational mapping and uncovering their business needs.
- Producing quality opportunities that can be passed to field sales and / or drive to the closing stage.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills/experience:
- Experience in cold calling, lead generation, opportunity management
- High motivation to succeed and advance in a sales career
- A team player attitude, with a commitment to service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook/Word/Excel), Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and 1-3 years sales experience
Because we provide inside sales for a variety of clients, knowledge or related experience in any of the following industries is a plus: Insurance, Logistics, Software, Advertising, Healthcare, Information Technology and Manufacturing. This is a tremendous opportunity for professionals beginning a sales career and recent college graduates.
CRM Marketing Analytics Specialist
NuGrowth Digital is expanding its team of talented professionals by adding a Sales & Marketing Automation specialist
- Manage client marketing database, CRM marketing and marketing automation roadmap.
- Enrich customer databases and measure program performance to improve conversion performance.
- Perform regular analysis that identify actionable insights and revenue opportunities in collaboration with sales account teams.
- Assist in development of marketing project roadmap for data warehousing and data science engineering teams.
- Provide marketing operations and analytics support for email, SEO campaigns.
- 1-3 years Salesforce.com experience including reporting and customization.
- Familiarization with Act-On or other marketing automation software
- Proven track record and passion for applying marketing analytics to solve complex business problems.
- Project management experience and collaborative abilities are a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with and the ability to communicate complex topics.
- BA/BS degree required
Web Development and Optimization Specialist
NuGrowth Digital is expanding its team of talented professionals by adding a Web Development and Optimization Specialist.
- Contributing technical skills to a talented team of driven content strategists, web developers and designers focused on improving our clients’ online digital user experience.
- Web development of sites for our clients.
- Uploading site content, web production and maintenance of multiple sites.
- Maintenance of content for email campaigns, website optimization, blogs, newsletters and other digital marketing solutions
- Analyze, review and modify web systems by designing, maintaining, documenting, testing, developing and monitoring.
- Bachelor’s degree – Computer Science, MIS background a plus
- 1-3 years web development experience
- Hands on expertise using WordPress, CSS, and HTML
- PHP experience preferred but not required
- Graphic Design Knowledge & Experience a plus – Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
- Understanding and good knowledge of principles of SEO
- Ability to develop under constraints and stay current with changing technology
- Ability to think strategically and stay on top of execution
- This position requires you to excel at organizing content, troubleshooting, quick in all things web-based, and eager to understand the customer’s websites.
- Must operate well and within time constraints and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with strong time management and organizational skills.
Content Strategy Specialist
NuGrowth Digital is expanding its team of talented professionals by adding Content Strategy Specialist in supporting our clients marketing campaigns, website and mobile site development projects, multi-channel and creative campaign development projects, etc.
Based on experience and proven skills, this position could lead to a fast-track promotion to Account Lead
Company offers comfortable business environment with an emphasis on results for our clients. Provides excellent opportunities to build responsibilities and grow with company
While not a technical position, this position requires understanding of digital marketing, advertising campaigns, project management, web development processes and timelines and constant interactions with internal technical and non-technical departments and external clients.
- Attend discovery calls with clients to understand business needs and goals.
- Establish & elevate the brand voice for our clients. Conceptualize & lead content creation strategies.
- Ensure consistency between written & visual messages. Write copy that maintains a comprehensive understanding of the target customer & brand.
- Develop accurate scopes of work for content creation within our accounts
- Coordinating & scheduling the design & creation of digital marketing campaigns with our clients and internal account teams
- Develop and maintain project timelines in project management platform, detailing all necessary steps through the project’s course
- Act as liaison with clients and internal account teams to facilitate communication and meet deadlines
- Participate in client weekly meetings and internal weekly meetings
- Serve as the main point of contact for Digital Marketing Services campaigns.
- Help coordinate the execution, testing and implementation of new digital products.
- Understand production process and work closely with the infrastructure team to make sure production is completed effectively and on time.
- Maintains a positive commitment to the project goals and helps inspire others. Empowers team members to feel they have an equal stake in the project. Develops the ability to influence others to get tasks done. Has grace under fire and stays level-headed and maintains composure in times of crisis. Builds integrity and trust with both internal/external teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or any other relevant field of study.
- 2-5 years B2B copywriting experience
- 2-5 years digital marketing and project management experience
- B2b account handling experience and past experience working in an agency environment a plus
- Ability to develop, illustrate and articulate creative digital marketing concepts
- Experience of preparing and delivering presentations/proposals of a strategic nature.
- Versatility and adaptability
A copywriter is needed to join our marketing and sales account teams and make an immediate impact. This part-time position offers the opportunity to contribute to a fast growing company and the growth of our clients.
Copywriting responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Website Content & Optimization
- White Papers
- Corporate Blogging
- Email Campaigns
- Sales/Marketing Proposals
- Sales/Marketing Collateral
The ideal candidate is a team player and has the ability to collaborate with multiple roles as well as strong communication, interviewing and writing skills.
Because we provide sales & marketing services for a variety of clients, knowledge or related experience in any of the following industries is a plus: Insurance, Logistics, Software, Advertising, Healthcare, Information Technology, Education and Manufacturing.
NuGrowth Solutions (www.nugrowth.com) is a team of innovative, seasoned business development professionals passionately committed to increasing our client’s account base through outsourced sales and marketing services. We help grow businesses by building and leading results-oriented sales teams and implementing end-to-end marketing programs that generate sales leads, build pipelines and increase sales.