- Accurately qualify leads
- Provide strategy on how to gain and convert prospects
- Give a good read on where leads lie in the sales cycle
- Show the impact of your messaging strategy
The NuGrowth Data Actuation SystemWe work with businesses across a variety of industries and encounter the same data actuation problems time and again. When working with these businesses, there are a few questions we ask to evaluate their true Salesforce data collection, organization, and analysis systems.
1. Data completeness
- How many organizations and contacts are in the system?
- How much of the data has complete phone, email, and address information?
- How much of the data has company information, industry codes, revenue size, employee range?
2. Data accuracy
- Are the organizations still active?
- Is contact information active?
- Do contacts have an accurate title, matched with the correct organization?
3. Data strategy alignment
- Do we have the right companies and contactsbased on our buyer persona profiles?
- Are we tagging companies and contacts based on our outreach strategy?
- Do we know the relationship history between companies and contacts?
4. Data upgrade
- Where can we find information about the relationship between companies and contacts?
- How should we tag companies and contacts based on our outreach strategy?
- How can we evaluate which companies to target?
Discover what Our Salesforce Solutions Can Do for Your BusinessThis is just the tip of the iceberg for your data actuation. Get your Salesforce database right with our implementation and clean-up, among other Salesforce services, to help your business harness your development power. Contact us at 614.304.3916 or fill out our simple contact form today.
Sarah Deak is a veteran copywriter and content strategist with NuGrowth Solutions. She likes to look for the unexpected angle and uses her background in education, business development, and marketing to create interesting and informative pieces to equip readers with actionable data