The holidays are here, and for businesses, the end of the year means more than trimming the tree and doing your holiday shopping. It’s also the time for business development end of year tasks, getting your organization in order before the clock strikes midnight on December 31st.
Here’s a quick checklist to keep you on top of things during this busy time:
Your Business Development End of Year Checklist
- Hold team performance reviews, getting an idea of where your team stands, what you need to improve, and setting goals for each team member
- File an annual report, sharing your progress with investors, clients, and staff
- Wish clients a “Happy Holiday” via eCard or postcard as an easy way to engage with them and leave a positive impression
- Audit your database to ensure a fresh start with clean data in the new year
- Schedule your marketing automation outreach to keep prospects and clients engaged while your OOO is on
- Set goals for the coming year, assessing your strategy and taking time to talk adjustments with your team
Making Your Resolutions a Reality with NuGrowth
As you set your goals for the new year, consider how you’ll achieve them. If you’re striving to improve your development strategy, NuGrowth can be that solution.
We’ve helped businesses of various industries and sizes achieve results like a 20% increase in contact rates and a 300% increase in annualized revenue. Discover how you can reach your goals – get in touch at 614.304.3920 or fill out a simple contact form today.