You need to know a lot before your CRM implementation, and there’s still more to do after to ensure you’re getting the most out of your system. We took a look at some of the most impactful CRM statistics to help you understand what elements to consider when choosing and implementing your CRM system.
Top CRM Stats and What they Mean
In looking at these top stats, we found each was part of a story about what matters to CRM implementation and support. The story we discovered was:
Mobile Access to Your CRM Matters
- Over 80% of CRM users access the software from a mobile device (cell phone or tablet) (source)
- 12% of businesses used cloud-based CRMs in 2008 – that number jumped to 87% by 2019 (source)
Quality CRM Implementation and Data Management Matters
- When properly implemented, a CRM can yield an ROI of over 245% (source)
- Up to 30% of data stored in CRMs is considered “not useful” by the organizations that use it (source)
- Time-consuming data entry is the leading cause of poor CRM adoption (source)
- The number one reported CRM adoption challenge is manual data entry (source)
Training to Understand Your CRM Matters
- Over 475% of organizations reported adoption issues when implementing a CRM (source)
- Ease of use is the second most important factor for businesses when deciding on a CRM (source)
- Companies with less than a 75% adoption rate have poorer sales team performance (source)
- Almost 45% of CRM users use less than half of their CRM features (source)
With the Right Implementation and Support, CRM Systems Make a Difference
- Over 90% of companies with more than 11 employees utilize a CRM (source)
- CRMs shorten sales cycles by as much as 14% (source)
- Effective sales organizations are 81% more likely to use a CRM (source)
- Almost 75% of companies that use a CRM improved their customer relationships after getting a CRM (source)
Setting Yourself Up for CRM Success
These few statistics show overwhelmingly that proper CRM implementation – including team training – and ongoing support are critical for success. And that success can be overwhelming.
Let the experts at NuGrowth help you set yourself up for CRM success. With over a decade of experience, we have the CRM implementation and support tools your team needs.
Find out more about our targeted CRM Salesforce customization and training, ongoing support offerings, and other sales and development technology and tools: get in touch at 614.304.3916 today.