As mentioned in a previous post, two NuGrowth team members, Paul Fuller and Chuck Rue recently took part in an Act-On sponsored webinar “Lead Scoring: The Science of Sales Conversion.” In conjunction with the webinar, Fuller was asked to write a guest blog post for Act-On on the science of lead scoring.
As the title implies, his post 6 Lead Scoring Lessons for Better Lead Conversion, which can be seen in full on the Act-On website, offers six key bits of advice:
- Leadership buy-in to a lead scoring approach is critical.
- Sales & marketing are NOT separate.
- Prompt delivery of leads, and well-timed follow-up, is crucial.
- It’s critical to keep sales educated about campaigns.
- Duplicates are a killer.
- Score the whole sales cycle!
Want to learn more? Read the full post or Watch the on-demand webinar, “Lead Scoring: The Science of Sales Conversion.”
NuGrowth Solutions delivers outsourced sales and marketing services to leading companies looking for professional brand representation. With an exclusive focus and culture built on net new business, clients achieve outcomes of brand awareness, pipeline development and top line growth.