The Stats on Content Marketing Don’t Lie
Thoughtful marketers have embraced content marketing. In fact, 88% of B2B marketers use this effective strategy (source) and most companies spend up 20-40% of their budget on content marketing (source). Over half of business owners say content marketing is “very important” or “absolutely critical” to their buyer journey (source).
Why do so many marketers hold content marketing in such high regard?
- 78% of consumers name customized content as a factor in trusting a brand
- More than half (61%) of consumers surveyed said they are more likely to buy from a company delivering custom content (source)
- Content marketers see a conversion rate 6x greater than those without a content marketing plan (source)
How to Do Content Marketing Successfully
If you’re new to the content marketing game, or you’re looking for a few new strategies, these best practices rise above the rest.
- Get your team together. 61% of effective B2B content marketers meet at least weekly with their team (source)
- Budget more, gain more. Successful B2B content marketers allocate 42% of their budget to content marketing while less-efficient marketers budget 28% (source)
- Go social. 90% of B2C marketers cited social media as their preferred distribution method (source)
- Be (info)graphic. 62% of B2C marketers use infographics (source) and more than 90% of B2B marketers value them for brand awareness and lead generation (source)
- Add an image. Content with pertinent images received 94% more views than those without (source)
- Keep it coy. 89% of B2B marketers said non-branded content is seen as more credible and 76% say it brings in higher quality leads (source)
- Add interaction. Interactive content is better for buyer education (93% vs. 70%) and shareability (38% vs. 17%) than passive content (source)
How to Stand Out
With 27,000,000 pieces of content created each day, you need to embrace these practices to stand out (source). At NuGrowth Digital, we’ve seen the results of successful, stand-out content marketing. Find out what we know, and how you can get similar results for your business. Contact NuGrowth at 800-966-3051.
[vc_row type=”in_container” bg_position=”left top” bg_repeat=”no-repeat” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” class=”author-box”][vc_column width=”1/6″][vc_column_text]
Author: Sarah Deak
Sarah is a copywriter for NuGrowth Digital clients. She likes to look for the unexpected angle, and uses her background in nonprofit development and marketing to create interesting and informative pieces that drive prospect engagement.
Sarah Deak is a veteran copywriter and content strategist with NuGrowth Solutions. She likes to look for the unexpected angle and uses her background in education, business development, and marketing to create interesting and informative pieces to equip readers with actionable data