8 Things Your CRM Should Tell You
Are your sales figures living up to expectations? If not, can you pinpoint why? Do you know what you need to do to turn things around? If you’re using your CRM system correctly, you should. If you’re not, there is no better time than the present to get started.
It might be cliché, but knowledge really is power.
Outsource to NuGrowth or hire reps who understand the importance of information sharing, align your CRM with your territory management plan, enforce discipline and feed it right and this is the kind of information you’ll get:
- Where you should spend your time and why – verticals that win/verticals that lose
- Why you win/ Why you lose – biggest selling points, most common objections
- Prospecting velocity: Number of new leads, number of touches in the market (email sent, messages left, direct contacts made appointments set, etc.)
- Pipeline velocity: Average length of time from discovery to closure
- Number of net new opportunities found in market in any given time frame
- Common characteristics of “hot” leads
- Common characteristics of key decision makers
- Churn rate and stage of loss
If you don’t have the time, energy or dedicated resources to effectively implement a CRM system, build a culture of knowledge sharing and streamline your sales efforts, consider partnering with an expert who does.
If you are interested in outsourcing some or all of your B2B sales and marketing activities and leveraging our state of the art technology, CRM expertise, and dedicated team to increase revenue for your business, please give us a call at (800) 966-3051.